1. Letting go of a person you’ve just learned to love.
2. Reminiscing the good times you shared together.
3. Shielding your heart from loving somebody.
4. Trying to hide what you really feel.
5. Trying to hide the tears that involuntarily fall from your eyes.
6. Loving a person too much.
7. Giving up someone you never thought of giving up.
8. Having the right love at the wrong time.
9. Taking the risk to fall in love again.
10. Hiding your relationship from someone else.
11. Controlling your feelings to avoid hurting a friend.
12. Letting go, because every time you see the person, you only fall deeper.
13. Holding back only to find out its too late, you both felt the same way, but were only scared to lose each other so much that you didn’t let the feelings out.
14. Falling in love with someone you didn’t mean to fall in love with.
15. Finding the perfect guy with only one problem. He doesn’t love you. The way you want him to.
16. Helping the one you love make ligaw to your friend.
17. Seeing the one you love crying for someone else.
18. The waiting also hurts like hell.
19. Having to hear, ” I’ve met someone” (my best friend’s wedding ito…)
20. Agreeing to his wish to just be friends.
21. Asking his freedom back because he’d be happier with her.
22. Asking you to forget that everything happened and be normal friends again.
23. Hearing that you’re treated as a little sis.
24. Sharing his future plans for the girl with you.
25. You stopped being friends because his gf asked him to.
26. Being denied in front of people.
27. Telling you lies where he’d been when actually, he was with a new friend or an old flame.
28. He told you he’d be leaving you to return to his ex (d one he left 4 u!)
29. Breaking someone’s heart.
30. Fighting for that one thing that would make you happy; that is, holding on to a person who can not guarantee you his commitment unless he fix himself, then you are left hanging for a moment. Then he says, time will tell. Ang labo niya but you still decided to hope in him and trust him.
31. Pretending you’re OK when inside youre dying.
32. Pretending to be strong and recognizing your weaknesses.
33. Lying in bed each night, thinking of that special person you can never have.
34. Being with someone you can’t actually love.
35. Pretending you don’t love a person whom you actually love.
36. Being in love.
37. Letting go even if you really dont want to; having no right to say you are hurting because it was your decision.
38. Seeing the person you love hurt because of you and not being able to help that person.
39. Having the courage to say I LOVE YOU to the person you love and finding out afterward that the things will never be the same again when he doesn’t treat you with the same closeness as before.
40. Having to face the fact that someone is capable of completely destroying the wall that you have set for yourself, leaving you weak and vulnerable.
41. Admitting that you love someone despite his imperfections.
42. Finding out that the more you try to hate him, the more you end up loving him, perhaps even more than before.
43. Realizing how stupid your mistakes were that led to your break-up.
44. The thought that this guy, used to really love you and you loved him as well kaso you didn’t give enough kaya he gave up on you na.
45. Sharing the one you love with SOMEBODY else.
46. Seeing your partner battle for death.
47. Making a promise. And realizing that when the time has come for that promise to be delivered, the commitment is no longer there..
48. Believing love exists after you’ve been hurt.
49. Learning to forgive, learning to forget, learning to trust and learning to love again.
50. But the hardest thing really is learning to love yourself. We tend to forget to do this. Always.