If you strongly disagree with (or are offended by) what I put on my blog, comment on it or challenge it. Don’t go about thinking “Ay, ayoko na sa ‘yo! Aalisin na kita sa friends list ko…“, “Ah ganun ah? Humanda ka!“, blah blah blah… (read reminder #s 5 & 7).
Again, its an opinion. Hence, its bound to change. Unless somebody here could tell me off by saying something smart and convincing, I will stand by what I said. Otherwise I’d humbly back/step down and admit my defeat (read reminder #9).
Reminders when on my blog:
1) I don’t expect you to like my opinion. But at least respect it as I would respect yours.
2) Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. (By Andy Rooney) That said; Smart minds deal with the issue, not with the person.
3) Ad hominem acts are discouraged.
4) Kill the message not the messenger.
5) Be angry at me but don’t hate me for it.
6) In disagreements, fight fairly. Please, no name calling.
7) Don’t let a little dispute injure [our] friendship (may pinagsamahan man tayo o wala).
8) When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
9) Better yet, why don’t you just adapt to my motto: “If I’m right, I’m right. But if I’ve been proven to be wrong then it’d be just as great ‘coz at least then I know that I’m smarter than I was before.“